- Place of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: HTGB
- Model Number: GB-HT05
- Material: Galvanized Iron Wire, Galvanized Iron Wire
- Type: Welded Mesh
- Application: Gabions
- Hole Shape: Square
- Aperture: 50x50mm 50x100mm
- Wire Gauge: 2-4mm
- Gabion box Wire: 2.0-4.0mm
- Gabion box Material: Galvanized iron wire
- Gabion box Size: 2x1x1m,1x1x1m,1x1x0.5m
- Gabion box Surface treatment: galvanized
- Gabion box Market: Russia,Africa,Australia
- Gabion box Aperture: 50x50mm,50x100mm
- Gabion box Name: gabion box
- Gabion box Zinc coating: 300g/m2
- MOQ: 50 sets
- Small sample: free
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1. Water-proof paper inside and wrap with plastic film outside; 2. Pallet packing; 3. According to your requirements.|
30 Years' direct factory supply Galvanized welded gabion box
Nominal Box sizes ( m)
No. of diaphragms (no.)
Capacity per box (m3)
1.0 × 1.0 × 0.5
1.0 × 1.0 × 1.0
1.5 × 1.0 × 0.5
1.5 × 1.0 × 1.0
2.0 × 1.0 × 0.5
2.0 × 1.0 × 1.0
3.0 × 1.0 × 0.5
3.0 × 1.0 × 1.0
4.0 × 1.0 × 0.5
4.0 × 1.0 × 1.0
Welded gabion box advantages:
- Blends easily and harmoniously with the natural surroundings.
- Low cost alternative to concrete or masonry structures.
- Very high resistance to natural forces due to better tensile strength.
- Can withstand any unpredictable movement or settlement without loss of stability.
- Simple and speedy installation, making it cost effective.
- Quality finish and appearance is more aesthetically pleasing.
- More rigid than woven mesh resulting in a more uniform finish when built.
- Quicker and cheaper to install than Woven Mesh gabions because no pre-stretching required.
- Special gabions sizes and mesh such as gabions with 4mm front mesh and 3mm mesh else can be available.
How to install welded gabion box?
Step 1. Ends, diaphragms, front and back panels are placed upright on the bottom section of wire mesh.
Step 2. Secure panels by screwing spiral binders through the mesh openings in adjacent panels.
Step 3. Stiffeners shall be placed across the corners, at 300mm from the corner. Providing a diagonal bracing, and crimped over the line and cross wires on the front and side faces. None are needed in interior cells.
Step 4. Gabion box filled with graded stone by hand or with a shovel.
Step 5. After filling, close the lid and secure with spiral binders at the diaphragms, ends, front and back.
Step 6. When stacking tiers of the welded gabion box, the lid of the lower tier may serve as the base of the upper tier. Secure with spiral binders and add pre-formed stiffeners to exterior cells before filling with graded stones.