- Place of Origin: Hebei, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: haotong
- Model Number: ht-533
- Material: Low-Carbon Iron Wire, Low-Carbon Iron Wire
- Type: gabion box, Woven hexagonal wire mesh
- Application: Construction Wire Mesh, Gabions
- Hole Shape: Hexagonal
- Aperture: 6*8 8*10 10*12cm
- Wire Gauge: 2-4mm
- Hole shape: Hexagonal
- Product: Gabion box
- Samples serive: available for free
- Certification: ISO9001 BV and CE
- other material: low carbon iron wire.galvanized iron wire
- Tensile strength: 380-550mpa
- Factory establishment: 1998
- Weave style: straight twist. reverse twist
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packing of gabion mesh 50-100 gabion wire mesh/per bundle, wrapped with 2 to steel strips|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 20 days after payment|
Alibaba best gabion basket welded mesh galvanized wire mesh prices
Welded gabion box advantages:
- Blends easily and harmoniously with the natural surroundings.
- Low cost alternative to concrete or masonry structures.
- Very high resistance to natural forces due to better tensile strength.
- Can withstand any unpredictable movement or settlement without loss of stability.
- Simple and speedy installation, making it cost effective.
- Quality finish and appearance is more aesthetically pleasing.
- More rigid than woven mesh resulting in a more uniform finish when built.
- Quicker and cheaper to install than Woven Mesh gabions because no pre-stretching required.
- Special gabions sizes and mesh such as gabions with 4mm front mesh and 3mm mesh else can be available.
How to install welded gabion box?
Step 1. Ends, diaphragms, front and back panels are placed upright on the bottom section of wire mesh.
Step 2. Secure panels by screwing spiral binders through the mesh openings in adjacent panels.
Step 3. Stiffeners shall be placed across the corners, at 300mm from the corner. Providing a diagonal bracing, and crimped over the line and cross wires on the front and side faces. None are needed in interior cells.
Step 4. Gabion box filled with graded stone by hand or with a shovel.
Step 5. After filling, close the lid and secure with spiral binders at the diaphragms, ends, front and back.
Step 6. When stacking tiers of the welded gabion box, the lid of the lower tier may serve as the base of the upper tier. Secure with spiral binders and add pre-formed stiffeners to exterior cells before filling with graded stones.